Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow moving insects, but they are best known for feeding on aphids. Ladybugs move from plant to plant on leaves.
- Release Rate: Treats approximately 500 sqft.
- From egg to adult takes 3-4 weeks in Summer, 6 weeks in Spring.
- One female can lay up to 1,500 eggs over their 100-day lifetime.
- One adult may eat over 5,000 aphids.
- Target Pests: Aphids, also moth eggs, mites, scales, thrips, leafhoppers, mealybugs and other slow moving insects.